Dear student : when you log into the educational portal you can enjoy full access the following e-services:-
1. The School Schedule.
2. The Exams Schedule.
3. The student's performance report (Certificate).
4. Review daily absence.
5. Viewing weekly attendance average.
6. Choose elective subjects for grades (11, 12).
7. Request repeating the general certificate exam for student absent with an excuse.
8. Request a certificate for student.
9. Choose school activities according to the level of school and members.
10. Choose the activities of class council and its members.
11. View student's electronic data file (profile) .
12. Get an approved e-mail from the ministry of education.
13. Participate in educational forum.
14. Participate in chat service.
15. Participate in voting on educational issues and topics.
16. Read news and educational publications.
17. Study using interactive electronic courses.
18. View detailed reports on the level of school subjects.
19. Participate in an interactive constant (short exams and assignments).
20. Get access to resources and researches from learning resource centre.
21. Attend virtual classes and self learning programs.
22. Benefit from advanced electronic search engines service in front pages.
23. Benefit from important electronic and educational websites.
24. View general information about the ministry and latest educational developments.
25. Benefit from advertisement service on the educational portal website.
26. Get academic results in all subjects via SMS.