The important services available for the role (teacher) in the educational portal:
1. Enter student's absence and inquiry of daily attendance.
2. Enter students' semester marks.
3. Inclusion of student's performance periodic report.
4. View student's electronic file.
5. Supervise the selection of school activities members.
6. Supervise the selection of division councils.
7. View students' selections of subjects in grades (10-12).
8. View school schedule.
9. View exams schedule.
10. View school statistics.
11. Reserve classes for learning resource center.
12. Borrow sources and instructional aides through the system.
13. Participate in news and educational publications.
14. Participate in voting on educational issues and topics.
15. Participate in educational forum.
16. Participate in chat service.
17. Get an official e-mail approved from the ministry and use it.
18. View general information about the ministry and latest educational developments.
19. Recruit agenda service.
20. Personal manager service.
21. Teaching interactive electronic courses.
22. Constant interactive in curricula (short exams and assignments) with students.
23. Supervise virtual classes and self-learning in e-learning.
24. Benefit from advanced electronic search service in front pages.
25. Benefit from important electronic and educational websites.
26. Benefit from advertisement service in the educational portal website.